Saturday, December 10, 2016

Apologies

Readers, be you friends, family, supporters, or interested persons,

I apologize for my absence.

All is well.

How are you?

I wanted to take a moment to let you all know that I am well. It's been a while since I've posted anything on this blog. I have a backlog of emails sitting in my inbox, and I'm starting the process of responding to them all.

As you may recall, I mentioned having some blog posts in drafts already- between now and the end of the year, I will try my hardest to edit and finish them, and yes, publish them for your viewing.

Meanwhile, here are two facts:

According to weather.com, it's 87 degrees outside and feels like 95 degrees. It also tells me that it's currently 30 degrees in Atlanta... I'll take 87 over 30 any day!

As for food, we eat rice as the main staple for almost every meal. I quite enjoy it, actually. However, here are the top three unexpected foods that I've eaten with rice:
3. Watermelon
2. Salad
1. Noodles

Cheers,
KMJ

No comments:

Post a Comment