Friday, August 12, 2016

Newsletters

Quick update:

So it turns out that I'll be sending newsletters out approximately every two months.

That's in addition to this blog, which I'm planning to update more frequently. There's no guarantee for that frequency, though- it could be every 3 days or it could be every month. It will depend on internet access, motivation, and whether there are interesting remarks to write.

Regardless, there will be newsletters. These newsletters will include stories, observations, and experiences... I'm sure you can imagine what a newsletter will contain.

If you're interested in receiving a newsletter, please comment below with your email address, or email me your email address, or comment on Facebook with your email address, or PM me on Facebook, or text me... You know, just make sure I have your email address!

Cheers!
-KMJ

No comments:

Post a Comment