Saturday, August 6, 2016

Prayer Calendar

So, unless someone can guide me otherwise, I cannot find a way for you to edit my prayer calendar without inviting every.single.supporter to my calendar one.by.one. This, I do not wish to do.

Therefore, I have a new idea. See the "Contact Me" section on the right-hand side of my home page. You can include your name and email, and in the "message" part write the date(s) that you choose. It will send me an email that includes this information. Make sure you add the date to your own calendar so that you don't forget! I will at various points update the calendar here on this blog to reflect those selected dates.

Now, why should you select a date? I need prayers, and I need happy thoughts, as I embark on this crazy awesome journey. I would appreciate any support that you feel willing to provide!

For what can you pray?
- Courage
- Strength
- Peace
- Understanding
- Growth
- My fellow volunteers
- My host family
- My host country
- Like, literally anything you think is applicable...

What can you send me?
- An encouraging note
- A favorite Bible verse
- A funny joke
- Like, literally anything you think is uplifting or supportive

Thank you a million times, from the moon and back, and many more, for your interest, your support, and your encouragement. You might not be able to imagine how the littlest smile has even meant so much.

Peace & Blessings!
-KMJ

No comments:

Post a Comment